-
January 10th, 2006, 02:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I got Elizabeth for Christmas and so I wanted to put all my dolls back on the shelf in my room. They sit down on the shelf but as I put Elizabeth on there, I noticed that she couldn't fit! So I compared her to my other dolls and have also noticed that she is much taller than my other dolls. Elizabeth would have to be about a 1/2 inch taller than the others. I even showed my sister who has Felicity (PM) and she was really shocked as well.
Are the new dolls taller or my doll "not normal"? I mean, I had to raise the shelf up a notch just so she could sit comfortably.
weird... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks